Ways to Get Involved
There are several ways to get involved like volunteering at a centre, becoming an event volunteer & corporate team building.
Volunteer at an Event
Volunteer at one of our signature events Feast on the Field, the Charity Golf Classic or our casino. Fill out the form and our event team will respond to you within two business days.
Corporate Engagement & Team Building
We always need passionate and organized people to keep our events running smoothly.
Volunteer at a CapitalCare Centre
Find a centre near you and contact the Volunteer Coordinator.
There are many ways to support residents in care with your business or organization.
Seasonal Team Building
- Holiday decorating
- Spring and Fall clean-up
- Volunteer as a team at an event
- Christmas Angels program
Partner with us for a Signature Event
- Feast on the Field
- Charity Golf Classic
Ways You Can Support Our Residents
Give Your Time for Special Activities
- Help decorate trees and common areas for the holidays inside the centres
- Help with gardening, such as spring or fall clean-up of resident gardens
- Get a group of friends or co-workers together to help with these and other special activities
- Donate vintage items and used technology
Contact us to make arrangements.
Offer Your Musical Talents
- Bring your violin, guitar, harmonica, or other instrument and make music for residents
- Play the pianos at the centres
- Sing and help with singing groups and resident choir
Contact us give in these and other musical ways.
Host a Fundraising Event
We’d love to hear about your event idea in support of residents in long-term care.